2017 MAPPS Summer Conference
Cheyenne Mountain Resort
3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
July 2017 marks the 35th anniversary of the founding of MAPPS. In observance of this milestone, the theme for the Summer Conference is "Past Reflections - New Directions". The program will feature sessions that not only look back on the history of MAPPS and how the association led the way in growth, advocacy, political activism, professionalism and technological advancement in the mapping and geospatial community, but look to the future as well as we discuss trends in business and the profession, emerging markets, and new technologies and applications.
Hotel Information (Book early - the hotel will sell out)
Hotel rooms are available at The Cheyenne Mountain Resort for the 2017 MAPPS Summer Conference. You can make reservations online or by phone. Click here to make your reservation online. Please call 719-538-4000 to make your reservation over the phone. Hotel rooms are $209. *Be sure to reference the group name (MAPPS) to receive this special rate.
Registration will open soon.
Hotel Shuttle transportation from Colorado Springs Airport
- Round trip Shuttle service: $40 per person
- One Way Shuttle Service: $20 per person one way
- Children 12 and under are FREE
- Shuttle transportation is provided by the resort
- Taxi service: Approximately $26 one way
- Town Car Service: Approximately $125 one way
To make transportation arrangements, click here to email the resort directly or call the Cheyenne Mountain Resort at 719-538-4000.
*The resort offers complimentary self-parking and valet-parking in a secure outdoor lot.
Located in Colorado Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Resort is just a 20-minute drive from the Colorado Springs Airport, offering 120 daily flights from 10 commercial airlines. The property is approximately an hour's drive from Denver and Denver International Airport.
From the Colorado Springs Airport
- Go west on Milton E Proby Pkwy approximately 3 miles to Academy Blvd.
- Turn left on Academy and stay in the left-hand lane.
- Follow Academy approximately 4 miles to Highway 115.
- Exit north at Highway 115.
- Proceed approximately one mile to Cheyenne Mountain Blvd.
- Turn left on Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. and go one block to Broadmoor Valley Rd.
- Turn left and go three blocks to Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
- Take Exit 138 - Circle Drive.
- Turn West (toward the mountains).
- Drive approximately two miles to Highway 115 South - Canon City.
- Continue under the overpass and turn LEFT onto the 115 ramp.
- At the first traffic light, Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard, turn RIGHT.
- Take the first LEFT, Broadmoor Valley Road - (the Resort's sign is on the corner).
- In half a mile you will come to Cheyenne Mountain Resort - the Main Entrance is on the LEFT.
Sponsorship opportunities will open soon.
Thank you to Our Sponsors!